Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


Breaking News

Monday, December 29, 2014

Information Overload! Amiibos, Pokemon Rumors & Fan Games!

Hey Gamers!

Before we start off the new year I got some information for you guys! This is one of my first actual posts in a while and again I apologize for that.

So first off I'm going to talk about Amiibos. We all know that some are super rare and/or impossible to find. I have been searching for Marth, Villager and Wii Fit trainer and pretty much any Wave 2 Amiibos and it's been very unsuccessful. Amiibos are hard to acquire and everyone wants them. Thankfully there is a website that can help you find them. Nowinstock.net is a website where you can see places that have Amiibos in real time so give it a look. Click here to get to the website! Also just my personal opinion, I think the next Amiibo's to become rare in Wave 1 are Samus and Fox so I would advise picking them up, especially Fox.

Okay next we got Pokemon news, cause why not? So according to Japanese developer at Game Freak Tetsuya Watanaba who is known for working on the Pokemon series has hinted that their next project is soon to come to light and he was quoted as saying that they are trying "a lot of different things" in this new project. Here is the direct quote:

We’re doing a lot of different things with respect to our next project, so right now we’re focusing on getting ready to announce it. We sincerely hope from the bottom of our hearts that it’ll be worth checking out once we get to that point. — Tetsuya Watanaba

What is your thought on this? A lot of people are speculating Pokemon Z but I highly doubt that. The last time we were planned on getting a 3rd sequel to a Pokemon game we got Pokemon Black & White 2 which was an interesting idea indeed but I think they are going more out of the box with this. Some people might say a Colosseum and Gale of Darkness sequel on Wii U which I would enjoy too, but I still think it's more out of the box. If you recall to one of my older posts it was a theory on the supposed Pokemon Plus and Minus games that would link up to the Wii U (or supposed Nintendo Fusion hardware/system) I will attach the link so you can go back and read that article. Click here for the article on Pokemon Plus and Minus. 

Okay finally my last topic tonight is I want to shine some light on two really super awesome Pokemon fan games. The first one I want to show you is Pokemon Insurgence. This game takes place in the Torren region which is a region plagued by cults at war, vying for supremacy and control over the region. This game features everything the modern Pokemon games have including new Mega Evolutions, beta Pokemon and even Pokemon armor. This is from the same creator of Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. It's worth a look. I will be putting an icon on the blog with easy access to the site. To view more information check out this Imgur thread: Click here!

The last Pokemon fan game I want to bring to light is called Pokemon Uranium. This is a Pokemon game where it brings to light what would happen if toxic waste corrupted wild Pokemon. Nature preservation has always been a theme in Pokemon but never to this extent. Toxic Pokemon are classified as being wild and instable and their attacks are super effective to every type but in return they are also weak to all attacks. It's an interesting strategy to have. To check out more on this game: Click Here!

Well gamer guys and gals, I know it's been a while but this is a lot of information to digest so I recommend that you go through this a couple more times to make sure you get all the information. Make sure to click on the links to get to the pages. Thank you all your time and remember to comment below and to keep on playing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By