Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!


Breaking News

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Rumored New Nintendo Systems.

From (http://www.gamnesia.com/news/rumor-welcome-to-nintendo-fusion-the-next-handheld-and-home-consoles#.UuNG-BAo7IV)
Hello Gamers!

So we've all heard about Nintendo "going under" because of the lack of sales in the Wii U. I personally think the Wii U has an amazing array of video games and I want one so bad (especially for Smash Bros.). So there is now rumors of Nintendo's new systems and I say systems plural because there are rumors for a handheld and a console. The console is dubbed as the Terminal... now why does this sound familiar? Remember my last entry about the new Pokemon games? Remember how they mentioned that it's going to have a function where you can transfer from the handheld to the Terminal? This only makes me think that the rumors might be true, I mean the two go together. The Pokemon rumors even specified better graphics than the Wii U and if you look at the specs on the new console system it is very well possible. I'm going to get my hopes up but I can not just take as coincidence that these two rumors are interlocked. Here is the article, Click Here!

Thanks for reading! What are your thoughts on these rumors? What would you like to see? Do you personally believe them? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below!

Remember to keep playing! Lets'a Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By